SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our five world-class development studios spanning the UK, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, Amplitude Studios, The Creative Assembly, Hardlight and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based at our European HQ, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a diverse, talented team of Tech gurus, Sales extraordinaires, Marketing & PR wizards, QA champions and more.
- Our Glampingbury summer away day 2016
- Christmas festivities
- Neon Nights Christmas Party 2016
- Learning from the best (Greg Searle) at our strategy day
- Sonic making an appearance in the Hamleys Toy Parade
- Amplitude Studios loving their SEGA swag
- Our Creative Services team have the best seats in the house!
- The team working hard on Football Manager
- The Dream Team!
- Our kitchen area to relax in during breaks
- Our very own games lounge complete with retro and brand new consoles & games
- Ping pong tables to let off some steam
- Our Reception area with Sonic ready to welcome you
We’re always on the hunt for superstars to join the SEGA family. We’re already one of the world’s leading entertainment companies, but with your help, who knows where this journey will take us?
Are you a tech guru? Marketing wizard? Artist extraordinaire? Whether you’re looking to bring games to life in one of our world-class development studios or join our publishing team at HQ, we’d love to hear from you.
Check out our latest jobs below. If you can’t find what you are looking for then just send us your CV and we’ll keep you posted on the latest at SEGA.